Event Calendar 2015
EU Supply Chain & Logistics Conference - Amsterdam - 7-8 October 2015
The European Logistics & Supply Chain Conference provides breakthrough content from inspirational practitioners who understand your role and unique networking opportunities for supply chain executives who simply have to have the latest information, insight and examples of best practice.
• Discover the best balance of contract logistics and in-house services
• Explore the arguments for cutting costs versus improving service efficiencies
• Dissect current forecasting technologies to predict demand more accurately
• Learn how to tackle problem areas in an extended supply chain
• Explore the growth of direct-to-consumer delivery and click and collect
• See examples of best practice from Award-winning supply chain leaders
Supply Chain Forum - Luton Hoo - 20 October 2015
The conference programme aims to give senior logistics professionals access to new ideas, solutions and innovations to help take their departments and companies forward. The agenda is pitched at a high level and includes new case studies and new thinkers on the programme each year.
Keynote and seminar sessions give a high-level view of the logistics industry, offering predictions and insights to help delegates form their future communications strategies. The interactive workshops and discussion groups complement the larger sessions by drilling down into specific issues and allowing delegates to share their experiences.
Logistica - Utrecht - 10-13 November 2015
Logistica is a buzzing trade show highlighting all kinds of solutions designed to cut costs, use space as efficiently as possible and improve ergonomics in the workplace. Professionals in the industry looking for logistics solutions should not miss this trade show. It will bring you right up to date with the latest developments and solutions.
More Details >>>
IGD Supply Chain Summit - London - 12 November 2015
The leading FMCG event for supply chain professionals. The event brings together supply chain and distribution directors with their teams to understand the big supply chain issues affecting this sector and helping them tackle the tough questions facing supply chains:
- How can we manage the complexity of multichannel, promotional over-reliance and the unpredictability of weather?
- How can we balance short term needs with long term partnerships to uncover end-to-end opportunities?
- How much leaner can we get in the age of rising costs, and what supply chain risk does that represent?
- How can we exploit emerging technologies and innovate to make supply chains more efficient?
- How can we change mindsets and upweight people capabilities to meet these challenges head on?
"Total Logistics' international experience and highly objective approach resulted in a successful project specifically tailored to our logistics requirements. Their clear and concise recommendations are delivering significant business enhancements and we are delighted with the outcome."
Chief Operating Officer