Nestlé - Logistics and Supply Chain Projects
- Assisting with the 3PL selection and contract negotiation across a number of operating sites.
- Benchmarking performance against industry best practice, to provide a focus for operational improvement.
- Replanning an integrated logistics network following a number of mergers and acquisitions.
- Transitioning the UK Grocery network from national to regional distribution, with a corresponding reduction in operating cost.
- Support to the central planning team with development of bespoke supply chain planning models.
"Their interpretation of results is incisive and challenging and aimed at providing a recommendation based on experience rather than telling the clients what they want to hear."
Distribution Development Manager